Friday, September 08, 2006

Dearth of posts

I haven't posted much lately because there's been stuff going on in my personal life (good stuff, actually) which I don't want to blog about, because that's private.

Anyway, as a result of the aforementioned good things, I shall be moving down to London in a couple of months, to join the crowded metropolis. I'm looking forward to the move: Peterborough's fine as a place to live, but I'm very conscious that it doesn't have much cultural activity. In London I shall be able to sing regularly, and go to concerts, and see plays that aren't pantomimes (if I want: I'm not really a big fan of theatre), and films at cinemas to which I don't have to get in my car and drive for fifteen minutes to patronise. Hurrah!

2 Comments:

At Sat Sept 09, 06:46:00 am, Blogger Dave said...

I'd hate to live in London, but hurrah! for you.

 
At Thu Sept 21, 05:13:00 pm, Blogger Tamburlaine said...

Thanks! Not sure how living in London is going to be, either.

Only just spotted your comment, Dave: normally I'm notified when anyone makes a comment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home