Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Belated post

As you may have noticed, I've changed my profile to match my current location. Not that I'm actually in east London at this very moment: I'm still at the office, which is in Westminster. The commute isn't bad, though the trains are usually crowded, but the views from the office windows are miles better than from the old place.

I will try to update the blog more often, but time seems to be at a premium at present. More of my (probably not very original) thoughts about the big move later.

Actually, one thing that struck me particularly (though it may just be a reflection of how many more people I now see each day), is how many smokers there seem to be. Is it the stress of living in a big city? I worry about the erosion of civil liberties, but selfishly, I shall be quite glad when the smoking ban is brought in, and I won't smell of smoke after an evening out with colleagues.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jan 25, 08:04:00 am, Blogger Dave said...

Hurrah! I look here every morning, so fresh news is always welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home